I was sitting spinning out on the front verandah this morning.
When a fierce battle broke out.
It was two onto one.
Two of parrots and this guy started fighting.
The feathers were flying.
Pete say's this is a wattle bird and I'm not sure what the parrots are,may be a ringneck?
More yarn.
150gms of Romney X Corriedale.
This is from the fleece I dyed a couple of weekends ago.
And this is 25gms of Merino
Also dyed with earth Palette Dyes on that weekend.
I only dyed a small amount of the merino.
There's another piece I'm spinning on the electric spinner.
1 comment:
Those wattle birds are so territorial and rather quite brash when trying to rid other birds from their spot! I feel so sorry for the parrots and magpies and finches around our house because we have a wattle bird who has laid claim to the tree across the road and no other bird is allowed in there, even though they do try! Love your wool, very pretty. It intrigues me how people can spin yarn!
Post a Comment