Thursday, 16 December 2010

The Oops Skirt

 It's an Oops skirt because I was making this for Fern.
I drafted out a quarter circle skirt pattern piece.
Then started cutting.
Oops only could cut 3 quarters!

 The fabric was from the opshop and wasn't a full width.
I did manage to piece together a waistband.

 Lilly is very happy with her new skirt.
Lilly has lost her first two teeth, just in time for Christmas.
I'm singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"
Fern is less than impressed that Lilly got the skirt.

 The lace and doilies were also op-shop finds.
We have some great op-shops around here.


I couldn't resist!

4 comments:

Screamstress said...

Lovely skirt!

Unknown said...

Love the way you used the doilies, I'll have to remember this the next time I pop down to the oppy!

willow and moo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
willow and moo said...

I'm sure you will come up with something great for Fern.

Lilly looks lovely in her new skirt! :)

(this time without my typo!)