The kids are on school holidays now.
With so many willing babysitters I can nip down to the shed and play.
This is the same design as the Sun Top I made for Heather.
I drafted this one for Lilly.
Such a lovely cool dress.
If I was smaller I'd love one of these.
I added a lovely hand worked doily as a pocket.
Not one I made, one I bought at the op-shop for 20c
I have a bolt of this fabric and a coordinating one too.
I bought them in the op-shop in Pirie and paid $5 for each!
I'm going to make another for Rose.
I'll take some photos of the drafting.
I'll use the photos to make a photo tutorial on how to draft this simple pattern.
So you can make one too!
I'm planning to do a lot of sewing these holidays.
If I hide down the shed I won't hear them fighting!
Better go and feed the hoards!
Yours in crafty goodness...
Tracy
2 comments:
That's a sweet dress Tracy! Hooray for more sewing time!
oohh, love this dress xoxo are you homeschooling? xo
Post a Comment