Friday, 10 December 2010

My Happy List

Inspired by Kate
over at 

Apart from the 5 essentials family, friends, food, health and home....

Fibres, fabrics and yarns
The materials I love to fondle and create with.

Tools, machines, gadgets and hands.
The tools I use to create with.
 


Magazines, books, forums and blogs.
The inspiration of others, that inspires me to create.

Creative time.
Provided by kids playing nice and husbands babysitting.
Now go to Kate's Blog and join in with your list...

I'm heading back down the shed to enjoy some of my list.

Yours in creative goodness,
Tracy

9 comments:

Kate said...

That is the most gorgeous list Tracy!
I can relate to it all and it all makes me happy too.
I hope you have wonderful and happy weekend with your family being creative. Thank you so much for playing along.

Tas said...

Love that last happy snap.

Cathie said...

lovely! especially the creative time and that lovely last pic ♥

Cherie said...

Loving your list and gorgeous pics Tracy ;)) xo.

Lola Nova said...

Ooh, those things make me happy too. I agree with Cathie, that last photo is lovely!

Screamstress said...

Great list! All those things could be on mine too! Your "About Me" sounds like me - except for the fact that I find parenthood hard with only three children - you are a champ!

Sarah said...

I love your Singer - it's just like the one my mum had when I was a child. I think you're amazing to pack in all of that mothering and all of that creating - and then blogging about it too. And I've just spied all the free tutorials on your sidebar! Happy weekend to you Tracy

Anonymous said...

Fabulous list!!!

Maryam said...

I'm loving this list too :)