Can you see the bruise on her cheek?
It's getting more colourful.
This is what happens when you walk in front of a heavy wood swing without looking!
I made Fern a Summer Sun Dress too.
As Fern is developing a figure I've added a center front pleat to give a little room for growth.
I placed the pattern a couple of inches away from the fold to leave enough fabric for a center pleat.
Then constructed the dress the same as the other Summer Sun Dress
The instructions for drafting this pattern yourself are HERE
It was time for the photo shoot.
Someone else wanted to muscle in!
Heather was determined!
So here is Heather and Fern modeling Fern's new Summer Sun Dress
I better go and do some housework and shopping.
The last two days of creativity have left the house looking not so good!
Yours in Creative goodness,
Tracy
1 comment:
A lovely dress for a very pretty young lady!
Glad the kids enjoyed their mud pies, I can just picture the chocolate smeared mouths!
Post a Comment