Thank you, Tracy! I just reread your profile and laughed out loud. Today...being Project Linus Day in the US...I am FINALLY finishing projects I should have finished last week ;) Oh, it is so much more fun isn't to begin fresh and have that fun! And my goodness, lady...with 6 children..YOU have an excuse! And they are so much more darling than anything the rest of us are working today! Hugs to you from across the Pond!
1 comment:
Thank you, Tracy! I just reread your profile and laughed out loud. Today...being Project Linus Day in the US...I am FINALLY finishing projects I should have finished last week ;) Oh, it is so much more fun isn't to begin fresh and have that fun! And my goodness, lady...with 6 children..YOU have an excuse! And they are so much more darling than anything the rest of us are working today! Hugs to you from across the Pond!
Post a Comment