Embracing change and living life.
Looks great Tracy!
excellent, excellent work!
Oh please don't tell me dashikis are coming back in style! They are so 1970s!(that is a good tute!)
Looks good, Tracy!
I hadn't heard of dashikis before, but what a great pattern for the hot weather we are having. I'll bookmark this tute. Thanks.
love the colours in that -great job,cheers Vickie
Im making some for the kids. thinking lining with flannel for winter :) they are soo cute. that looks awesome. i may make myself one hehe. :) !! ... just not sure ill get the neckline right haha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks great Tracy!
excellent, excellent work!
Oh please don't tell me dashikis are coming back in style! They are so 1970s!
(that is a good tute!)
Looks good, Tracy!
I hadn't heard of dashikis before, but what a great pattern for the hot weather we are having. I'll bookmark this tute. Thanks.
love the colours in that -great job,cheers Vickie
Im making some for the kids. thinking lining with flannel for winter :) they are soo cute. that looks awesome. i may make myself one hehe. :) !! ...
just not sure ill get the neckline right haha
Post a Comment