Embracing change and living life.
Very cute! Must put this pattern on my never-ending to-make list.
That's a nice bag Tracy.
All three of these look wonderful Tracy - I too have managed to get a heap fdone with CMs being down LOL its amazing how much time we spend there LOL.
OMG woman you are a freak of nature with this sewing storm!!You too Gilly - I've not made ANYTHING!!! (Too busy checking every 5 mins if CM is back up LMAO.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute! Must put this pattern on my never-ending to-make list.
That's a nice bag Tracy.
All three of these look wonderful Tracy - I too have managed to get a heap fdone with CMs being down LOL its amazing how much time we spend there LOL.
OMG woman you are a freak of nature with this sewing storm!!
You too Gilly - I've not made ANYTHING!!! (Too busy checking every 5 mins if CM is back up LMAO.
Post a Comment