Friday, 13 February 2009

VIVIENNE toddler jumper, size 2T


Vivienne Toddler Jumper
It's a size 2 but I thought it would make a nice top for Lilly.
The pattern is free and downloadable from Burdastyle.
Being an open source pattern you are free to sell these creations and modify the pattern.


I think she likes it.
Made from a vintage sheet and denim.


I get a lot done when Crafty Mama's is having down time!


I know she looks like an angel now but two hours earlier...

"Please get dressed Lilly.", says mum. Lilly is still in her Pj's.
Lilly says,"No. I don't want to."
Mum," Get dressed now Lilly."
Lilly is thoughtful and then says..
"I'll make a deal with you, I'll get dressed if you take me to the bakery for lunch."
Mum's mouth falls open at the cheeky little madam trying to make deals.
"No deal, Lilly. Get dressed now.", says mum hiding the laugh that is about to explode.
Lilly disappears and comes back dressed in her fairy dress up.

9 comments:

Vickie said...

lol right from the mouth's of babes eh?Amazing some of the things they say, that top turned out real well, good job
cheers Vickie

Carolyn said...

LMAO Tracy! thats golden!!

and love the top too- whats the back look like?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I wonder where she gets her bargaining power from?

Melinda said...

And when did Lilly get so big?

Vic said...

LMAO, that's gold, she's adorable. Love the top too, I have that "jumper" earmarked for le Punk too.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh, so CM is down? I have not been able to get in for days now and thought it was just my temperamental internet ISP over here.

Lilly is too cute, more like a deal breaker than a deal maker ... too sweet.

Rosie said...

Lilly and Peach would make great friends. Peach however, DOES like to get dressed - four and five times a day. She'll come out of her room wearing yet another outfit so often I've decided not to get too hot and bothered about it.

Dress ups - especially as "The Tooth Fairy" is high on Peach's list too.

Peach doesn't offer to make deals with you though, she'll just scream.

zofia said...

Ha ha! Has Lilly been talking with my daughter? I think they're in cahoots!

jmb_craftypickle said...

great top! Thanks for the insight behind the pictures. I always appreciate a momma who tells it like it is! Thanks for all your hard work.