Saturday, 21 February 2009

Op shop fabric skirt


I was lucky enough to find all of this in an Op-shop in Pt Pirie.
I paid less than a $1 a meter.


I drafted up a skirt for Fern.
This is very simple to do. I used Ferns hip measurement and the length I wanted the skirt.
I played around with a curved hem line.


I added a ruffle to finish the hem.


Fern likes it.
I need to make a nice top for her to wear with the skirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh, I love op-shop fabric, and you look like you got a great stash there. Fern's skirt looks pretty!

Wanna send me some motivation, I wanna sew toooooo ...

Smiles, Jen

Anonymous said...

Looks lovely - no wonder she likes it! That's a great fabric find.

Gilly said...

This is super pretty Tracy well done!
xx Gilly