Sunday, 8 February 2009

First taste of Icecream


I think he likes it.
He did pull some funny faces because it was so cold.

More magazines are now listed in the STORE. Remember the old Top Kids Magazines? I have a pile of them, many have not been used. I hope someone will give them a nice new home and use them. I have 3 six foot tall bookcases which I plan on weeding out. I have a pile of Australian Smocking and Embroidery which I'll also be listing soon. There's also quilting magazines and books to come. And a few quilting kits that I never got around to doing. I'm on a clean up! So please come and have a look and see if you can give any of them a good home.


After - He really enjoyed it!

7 comments:

Georgie said...

Oh Tracy, stop tempting me with the magazines!! *goes back to browse again*

Sue said...

I'll have what he is having..lol

Toria said...

I think he looks like he likes it just a little :-)

Gilly said...

Oh Tracy I am very interested in the smocking and embroidery mags....I will be watching the store with eagle eyes!

Denise in PA said...

Tracy, he is SO cute! Love that smile in the bottom photo - looks like a photographer posed him! What a giggle.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is such a sweetheart! I'm sure, by the look on his face, that he loved it!

zofia said...

So Cute Tracy! Where's that fab. coverall bib you made!