Made from a free pattern from Burdastyle
There are a lot of really nice Open source patterns over there.
Most are free so check it out
There are a lot of really nice Open source patterns over there.
Most are free so check it out
I added some daisies to hide my dodgy sewing of the handle.
It's made and lined with vintage sheets.
I really like this bag too.

3 comments:
Tracy, you crack me up with hiding your dodgy stitching with the daisy trim. LOL
The bag is so cute!
This is so cute! And I love the daisies. You are so clever with your sewing. I probably would have ripped and resewn. I really enjoy your blog!
Hi,
it´s me, Bathina and I want to say thank you for wonderful creation!
I love your fabric choice and at the moment I got some spring feelings ;-)
XxX Dani
Post a Comment