Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Nintendo DS Pouch


The DS is mine not the kids or Peter's.
Peter kidnaps it at times.
Fern and James get a turn as a reward for helping with the house work


I designed this little pouch to keep the games and console together.


I added little pockets to store the games.

This little pouch was very quick to make.
I want to write up a tutorial, so I will to make another pouch.
I think I'll add a wrist strap to it. I'll try and get the tutorial done tonight, once the kids are in bed.


3 comments:

Bec said...

Hi Tracy
All doing well, should be home on wednesday next week. Love the DS pouch I will need one for the one I am going to buy myself very soon. LOL!! Had a dream last night you were 2 weeks pregnant. LOL!! Told you I had weird dreams. If you are I am phycic!! Catch you when we get home. Bec

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! Probably too cute for a video game holder. You really should write the tutorial!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love the little pockets for the games! Jen