I made this little top earlier in the day.
But it's too wide on Heather.
I redrafted the pattern removing 2cm from the width and lifting the armholes.
This is version two and I made a matching pair of bloomers.
And this is the third version.
Designed to be made from a fat quarter as I have a huge stash of them and don't make as many quilts as I used to.
Although I do have a commission I really need to get done.
I always seem to be more creative when I have a deadline for something else looming.
I took lots of photos while making the third so another pattern and tutorial for the blog soon.
Any idea of what to name this one?
Summer swing top?
1 comment:
LOL @ "I always seem to be more creative when I have a deadline for something else looming"
that is totally me :)
Post a Comment