Sunday, 21 November 2010

Once the smoke had cleared...

 I had to go and bond with my machines
And make Heather another Popover and bloomers.
This time with three fat-quarters in Christmas fabric.

She's getting very clever with the standing.

No crochet edging on this one.
I lengthened the skirt and added some ric-rac.
Instead of snaps I used buttons.
I took lots of photos of the construction to put together a tutorial to go with the pattern.
In Design isn't playing nice on my computer so I have to try importing the scans into Word and saving as a PDF so I can share the pattern with you.

I might have to go make another set.
These are just so much fun to make.

4 comments:

Tas said...

Super cute. I just can't believe how much she has grown!

sallyb said...

These are just so sweet Tracy! You've done a superb job!

Denise in PA said...

What a sweet outfit - and a sweet girl. I am so glad for you that all worked out well with the fire - how scary!

Liz said...

Just gorgeous Tracy!