Monday, 22 November 2010

Popover set - Number 3

 I did say these were addictive to make.

 This set I embellished with a a star hand pieced from diamonds.
One of the many U.F.O's left over from my paper piecing phase about 5 years ago.

 The green fabric came from the Op-shop. I paid $2 for 2 meters.

Yeah, she's a cutie, but don't be fooled.
She can get into lots of mischief, very quickly.

She and Michael are dubbed the terrible twosome around here.
She's already escaped out the front door on numerous occasions.
She's a fast crawler and an opportunist.
I think she sits and waits, like a spider on a web, for one of her siblings (or parents) to fall into her trap and leave the front screen unlatched.
Then she scurries as fast as her knees will let her travel for freedom.

I'm still working on the PDF of this pattern.
So stay tuned it's on it's way to the blog.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

oh, I can't wait! It's so cute!

Unknown said...

she is so cute. lol on the escape.