I stayed up until 3:30am this morning.
Pete headed to bed about midnight and I told him I'll just finish this link..
Then I had to finish the next, then the one after.
I lost track of time!
I used to do this with a good book.
Now I find it hard to put a good yarn project down.
The girls had a robust discussion on who should model this scarf.
The decision was made they both would.
Pattern: Piper's Chain Scarf by Shelby Allaho
Published in Interweave Crochet Accessories Special Edition 2010
Hook: 3.5mm
Yarn: My Friends by Palette Yarn
This is a very simple pattern worked in half treble (Half DC American)
The chains are worked by interlocking the foundation chain of each chain as you go.
Totally addictive crocheting.
7 comments:
So cute and although I don't crochet (yet!) I can see how it would be addictive. Do you think you might be in for an early night tonight LOL?
It looks fabulous!
I can't think of many better feelings than those of being so into something that you can't stop doing it.
Ah,cute! I get in trouble for sitting up late knitting or crocheting. Can I have your hubby? ;)
Cute! Beautiful girls too :)
LOVE it Tracy! I have that magazine too and strongly suspect that I'll be making some of these scarves - a great commuting project, I think!
that is just so neat.......
Gill in Canada
Lovely photos! I am so glad you like my Pattern!
Post a Comment