I bought the orange cotton print from an Opshop in Pirie
There wasn't a lot of it and only a small piece of the other floral left.
So I combined them.
This is such an easy little dress to put together.
I bought my copy of the pattern from You Can Make This.
I will disclose I do get a little kick back if you use my link to buy a pattern from You Can Make This.
I really like downloadable patterns.
Just print, cut and go.
She is growing up so quickly!
This is the biggest size of this little pattern, there is a larger pattern available.
And I do have an Enid I can use.
Look at all those toys!
The kids were playing with me in the shed today.
While the builders were busy in the house putting in the new ceilings.
I love my shed.
4 comments:
I love little peasant dresses and tops. Heather is growing up fast. Joseph is still crawling so looks more like a baby than Heather.
Darling dress!
nice mix of fabric
I too am an Enid fan and have a few of her books and booklets my favourite being coats and dresses....it has served me well through all 7 of my darlings including the boys as the dresses where adapted to be rompers and the coats where made out of more masculine colours less adornments and the buttonholes repositioned to the "boys" side.....these books are originals and to ensure they are never lost I have photocopied and laminated each pattern I have used so I now have "hard" copy templates!
Post a Comment