I'm addicted...
Not that I'm getting much sewing done right now.
The dust and chaos around here are slowing my sewing up a little.
And having visitors is making me regret the amount of time I don't spend cleaning!
Lucky for me Pa brought, Aunty Joan with him and she's been inspiring me to do some cleaning.
My fridge is sparkling, my dishes gleam, my microwave is like new.
My bins have been scrubbed and disinfected, my pantry is sorted.
I made this outfit just before Christmas.
Another Pattern from the book.
I substituted knits for wovens on this design.
4 comments:
Really sweet Tracy. Where did that little baby that you had run off to?
Hi Tracy, Just letting you know that I am having a look and love the things you make.
Hi Tracy ...I feel at times I am stalking..ok so I am but its because I am amazed at how much you get done and with such a large family...you inspire me and have at times motivated me to get off my rear end and do something....for that I thank you .. The projects are brilliant and the end products look wonderful...but not I may add as cute as the models!! ....xx
How absolutely adorable she is - and one year old already, jeepers that went quickly! Gorgeous outfit too.
Post a Comment