Thursday, 13 January 2011

Pa has left the building ..and it's still standing (just)

Pa and Peter excavating for the new pavers.
They used the Jack Hammer again. 
I may just miss the sound of the Jack Hammer at 8am (NOT)

 In goes the first of the pavers.
We were only going to pave a little out the back of the door.
Just enough to stop the mud getting walked in.

 But Pa decided I needed a path from my sewing shed to the house.
So I can walk in my bare feet.
All hands on deck!

The kids are planning on using it as a race way.
And Michael and Lilly have already tested it as a running track.

Pa and Aunty Joan are now on their way home to Victoria.
I hope they have a safe journey today as there are flood warning here in SA and in Victoria too.

Thanks Pa and Aunty Joan for coming to visit and working so hard.

2 comments:

willow and moo said...

Love your runway! ;-)

Tas said...

Bye Pa and Aunty Joan. We'll miss you.