Monday, 12 April 2010

Have you met Olivia?



Crafty Mama's is the Australian stockist for Farbenmix and that's where I bought my copy.

It took about 2 hours to make this.
I used a lightweight stretch for the sleeves, hood and pocket.
The dress is made of velour. 
I bought the velour from Crafty Mama's store and the cherry print came from the op-shop.

 
I made the largest size which was 8/10 and it was big enough to fit Fern.
I got humbugged into making this dress by Fern.
She was upset that I make stuff for the little kids all the time and she misses out!

She was pretty impressed.
I loved the pattern very quick and easy to sew up.

There is an over dress for with this pattern but I'm not making it this time.
Rose and Lilly are now 'humbugging' for a new dress too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice, was the purple hard to sew? i tried once and had a lot of movement so that on knit i can not imagine. next time i might have to use my walking foot.

Unknown said...

Tracy I just noticed you have 192 followers!!!! WOW ok there has got to be some kind of celebration for the 200th ... ;-)