Another Olivia, this time for Rose.
The body is velour.
Sleeves, pocket and hood a rib knit all from Crafty Mama's Store.
This really is a quick and easy dress to sew up.
The hood eliminates the need to finish the neckline, while providing a very stylish feature to the dress.
Lilly has now put a request in for a new dress.
Goodies from Vickie.
I read Vickie's Blog she lives in Humpty Doo, it really is a place, I've been there many a time.
I started reading Vickie's blog a while back,
I love reading blogs from the Territory. Makes me feel homesick
Vickie does a monthly giveaway to one lucky reader each month who leaves a comment.
And this month it was ME!
Thank you Vickie.
2 comments:
Roses Olivia is beautiful too..glad your RAK arrived safely,cheers Vickie
I think you might have to work out an order form for your kids ... and possibly a payment system ;-)
Post a Comment