Golden Hands from the 1970's
I love my vintage magazines.
I was down the shed flicking through my magazines looking for inspiration.
And came across this.
Simple, quick, fun and a scrap buster too.
Just a few scraps of Gingham and quilters cotton.
Half an hour of sewing at most.
And pretty little ducks to entertain Heather.
I want to make the doves and doll.
Not keen on the bear or the kitty they look a little strange.
I will get Fern and Rose to help.
I'm sure they will enjoy making toys and they are a very easy project.
Big sisters are very handy.
It was lucky I made two ducks as Michael has run off with one!
8 comments:
Oh what a great magazine!! Sure Golden Hands means something horrible now a days?? Something Samantha from SATC would say?? Cute jammies, we're big fans of Hello Kitty here, love Posie
AWwwww - how cute! And the ducks are cute too!
what a lovely picture, so lovely ... hormones raging here!!! And the ducks look great ... you go Michael!
Oh they are super cite! I love them :)
I love the old magazines too...
Saw a heap of old Golden Hands mags while on holiday in January in a secondhand shop. Kicking myself now for not getting them. I'm living in hope that they will still be there next Jan when we go back. They were all in order, in covers, starting from number 1 & several years worth...
I did however manage to score Mum's Golden Hands book set earlier on this year...they're keeping me going for now!!
I hope you'll show the doll when you are finished with it. The kitty and bear do look a bit run over, don't they? :]
Cute little duckies! I have to say how awesome and cute that bib of yours looks as modelled by the gorgeous Heather and Fern.
Cute duckies and cute girls to go with them.
Post a Comment