After our morning walking in the forest.
We decided to do a little geocaching in the afternoon.
This time we were successful.
Rose found the one here quicker than I got out the car!
It was a fascinating place.
Hard to believe that for 45 years children went to school in this little building.
The chalkboard was still there!
Many of the names listed on the board we recognised as local names.
We found 3 more caches today.
Lilly found her first! One that we had failed to find on another occasion.
I'm Mumto7 on the Geocaching Site, if you'd like to add me as a friend.
4 comments:
I have at least been to the site but haven't actually gotten any further than that. Yes, I am slack...
Looks like a good spot to cache. I'm Toriaz on both geocaching.com & geocaching.com.au. I'll go send you a friend request now.
Very neat! We live right next door to the original school in our town - built in the mid 1700's! I planted a letterbox (similar to geocaching) right near it - it's neat to see the visitors we get!
I am so happy that I just 'geocached' you! We love this treasure hunt. We have yet to do it in England, just the US. I'm curious how many are in our area - thank you for reminding me to stay on our game :) XOL
Post a Comment