Wild Thing No. 1
Wants to be a princess but at times is more like a troll.
Her scream is ear piercing and heard often of late.
Another phase I hope will pass quickly
Wild Thing No.2
A better behaved Wild Thing that does as it's told.
My new Wild Carder!
I've been playing lots with this wild thing, it doesn't throw tantrums.
Wild Thing No3
My first attempt at core spinning is very wild.
Fiery orange and deep purple, what a contrast!
Wild, energised and dramatic.
I made the mistake of trying to put this through my normal flyer.
I had to keep stopping and hand winding the bumpy bits passed the loops.
Forgetting I had the perfect flyer for this job.
Wild Thing No. 4
Is a little more subtle in the colour, but just as wild in the texture.
It spun a lot easier using the Freedom Flyer!
4 comments:
Ooh, I like the Wild Things #3 and 4. Not sure what #2 is. Really sure that I wouldn't like #1. My troll..er, daughter gets quite high pitched by herself. Stereo would wipe out my ear drums.
Like all your wild things! #3 really pops!
I hope #1 quietens down soon. LOL
#4 just pops doesn't it!! Gorgeous!!
Now I have that song stuck in my head!! Wild thing....you make my heart sing.....you make every thing, groovy :D
Your Wild Things are great but no 1 is the cutest :)
Post a Comment