I'm terrible at keeping scraps.
Today I decided to use up a few of the off cuts.
I dug out a t-shirt of Heather's and traced around it.
Then I played with flaring the side seam.
I changed it to a raglan.
Once happy with the shapes I got to work digging through the scraps.
She really did like it!
But while modeling fell off the mini tramp.
I rather like the result.
Heather quickly brightened up once in the sandpit.
I top stitched the seams for added strength so this top should survive the wash well
(unlike my Bras!!)
5 comments:
That is very cute.
I love the last picture.
Use your scraps up while you still have a little one to make things for. I know I have said it before, but gosh, she and Michael are peas in a pod!
It looks great Tracy!
I love that mixy matchy look.
Funny, I was going to email you to ask about top stitching knits.
Have a wonderful day.
Oh she looks gorgeous! The top looks great, you are so talented Tracy! But stop the clock what about those jeans! I am loving the bottom of those did you do that? I think I want some like that too.
i love this <3
Post a Comment