Saturday, 30 April 2011

Little Hotshot

Pattern:  Hotshot by Julia Stanfield
Yarn: Heath 8ply by Panda
 I made up the sailboat.
I thought the jumper needed a little extra.

 My model wasn't keen on staying still.

He likes his new jumper but wants mummy to add a star to it.
A little fashion designer in the making.
My cheeky baby boy is fast becoming a little boy.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks cute!!!

Kelly Casanova said...

love it, the little boat is such a nice touch.

sallyb said...

It's beautiful Tracy! The little boat is perfect for it!

Marie said...

That is gorgeous Tracy.

willow and moo said...

Oh Michael is really looking like a little boy! You are so right.

Great jumper!

Tas said...

A big boy! Love all the versions that I see of that pattern. Must check it out for my boys if the sizing is big enough.

Anonymous said...

Tracy - that is a great pattern and it looks fantastic! I am still trying to finish Samantha's jumper using some of the wool you sent me last year - it is lovely to knit with. Thank you. Libby

Unknown said...

Awesome, such a lovely boat