Friday, 22 April 2011

What I'm doing today....

 I'm moulding Chocolate eggs.

 Preparing for Sunday's Egg Hunt.

 A little messy but I'm sure they'll still taste great!

 Boiling eggs for lunch.
I found this great little gadget to help me get the eggs just right.

 Now everyone can have an egg just as they like them.
 I like mine with rummy yolks so I can dip my soldiers in.

  
I've been baking Hot Cross Buns
The recipe is from HERE
This is the third time I've made these this week, very yummy.

5 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

The buns look yummy! I can't believe you are making chocolate eggs!!! That is soooo cool.
~Kimberlee, www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

Unknown said...

Just last night Tracy i was thinking about the pictures from your last two Easter hunts that you have had. I look forward to seeing your gorgeous family out hunting again on Sunday.

I might actually try those hot cross buns, I have always wanted to. thanks for sharing and good on you for making your own eggs!

Tas said...

My mum bought me one of those egg cooker things. I can poach a mean egg but I always overcook the boiled eggs as I am paranoid...and we all like runny yolks here. Amazing work, donig all those eggs!

Julie said...

OooOOH those hot cross buns look amazing!

Little Munchkins said...

Oh those hot cross buns look so yummy! Easter may be over but hey I can still make them right?