MAD QUILTER'S
SEW SIMPLE DRESS
SIZE 6
It will take a little work to cut and paste the 6 pages together!
The construction instructions are the same as Heather's Sew Simple Dress
I made the sleeves a little longer in Lilly's dress.
You may want to experiment in making a long sleeve version.
I played around with adding a contrast fabric at the bottom and the neckline.
These dresses are lovely layered over a long sleeved skivvy and pants.
I designed this to fit onto a 150cm knit folded in half and half again ,
to get both pieces out in a single length of fabric.
Just as I did with Heathers.
Making this a very economic dress to make.
4 comments:
Oh, I love the flowered one!
hiya i love these and i think its so fab that you are so creative
i just wanted to ask where you get such a selection of fabrics and do they have a website ?
I get a lot of fabric from the op-shop. I buy some from the Crafty Mamas Webstore and some from Spotlight. No website, just the blog :D
Hi! I don't always comment but I'm always here browsing around. Just wanted to say I respect your generously given time and effort to share your cool projects!
Post a Comment