This months Batt was made of a blend of Romney, English Leicester, merino, x bred, bunny, silk and glitz.
It came with 50gms of Silk Laps.
The batt spun up beautifully.
I had a few issues with the silk.
It stuck to my hands and I had to pre-draft it a lot.
I got some great tips and pointers from Jane and finally got into the swing of spinning silk.
I can't say spinning silk will be something I'll do a lot of.
I prefer wool.
I do enjoy the fiber clubs as it does stretch my spinning skills.
I really enjoy spinning from batts.
5 comments:
Looks amazing!! Gorgeous colours & textures. Love Posie
Glorious colurs (yet again) Shame all that spinning talk is Greek to me :P
Beautiful colours, rather like seafoam to me. You must get such satisfaction from spinning your own yarns, they are so gorgeous!
Beautiful colours. Libby
Be still my beating heart. Your yarn is a thing of BEAUTY.
Post a Comment