
I spent this morning sewing aprons. I made two. The pattern was copied from a very old apron. I love the way it wraps around and covers the back. The neck strap fastens with a snap at the top of the bib and ties at the waist.

I trimmed the pocket with ricrack. The original hems and waist were finished with bias tape. I overlocked the edges and turned and hemmed with a 6 mm hem.

And we had to try the new apron out by baking a batch of choc-chip biscuits. Lilly loved eating the cookie dough.

And I enjoyed my choc-chip biscuits and Coffee. This is my favorite mug it's a Royal Doulton Mug featuring Winnie The Pooh. The printing on the back says ..'How long does getting thin take?' asked Pooh anxiously. My mum gave me the mug for my 30th birthday.

And as requested here is a group photo of the Pillow Friends.
Hoo Roo until tomorrow,
Tracy
3 comments:
MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm......cookies!!! *drool*
The aprons are wonderful! And your memory-quilt is fantastic! What a wonderful idea :-)
The pooh-mug is great. Somehow "royal doulton" reminds me of the show "keeping up appearances"..... Do you know that show?
YUMMO!!! Those cookies look just delish! And that apron looks great! Love the shot with the pillow buddies - they all look great together and look like they are having fun!
Post a Comment