Friday, 30 May 2008

Who's blue jumper is that?

Episode 1 of Madquilter

It's after midnight so I've missed a post for yesterday ..just!

But I've been busy making my very own Podcast!


Here's the first Madquilter Podcast!

I'll be back later today and put up the show notes ..just to look professional! Please let me know what you think but be gentle this is my first attempt!

7 comments:

Fi said...

Yayay!! Great to hear your voice Tracey :)
I admit I didn't listen to it all as I have to ready for school, but it sounded great. Might want to get the sound levels sorted at the beginning as it was super quiet for me, but all in all, well done!

Toria said...

I'll try the podcast later, won't have time this morning.

But, did you know there is this sneaky little option at the bottom of new post or edit post screen that lets you change the date or time of your posts? I think it's under post options - you just overtype the date and/or time setting that is there. You can use it to back date entries, or forward date them (these don't show up until the date you've entered).

Mandy said...

Ohhh, yay Tracy! Can't wait to have a listen :)

Anonymous said...

fantastic! you sounded great, although a little faint in spots. You are so talented!

NeveMaggie said...

You sound so young Tracy and not that you're not LOL. Love the who's jumper is on the floor at the beginning. LOL

Jana Nielson said...

I can't get the podcast to download for me!! My Computer is probably having problems again! GRRRRRrrrrr!

Rachael said...

Yes I love your voice too! But I too having volume issues...