
The ceiling is now up! And it's Friday so we have a weekend of rest before the plaster gets sanded. Pete and I plan on ripping out the white wall cupboard and chipping the tiles off the wall.
I'm not planning on a new built in kitchen. I have some nice kitchen dressers and they do me fine. I'd like a new sink and larger stove. We are planning to put a wood heater in to the fireplace at some stage. A little bit at a time :)
I'm not planning on a new built in kitchen. I have some nice kitchen dressers and they do me fine. I'd like a new sink and larger stove. We are planning to put a wood heater in to the fireplace at some stage. A little bit at a time :)
1 comment:
It's looking great. It will be wonderful to have such a roomy kitchen when you're finished.
I think older style dressers will fit with your table & chairs better than sleek built-ins.
Post a Comment