Wednesday, 14 May 2008

New from Old


I made this little outfit out of an large adult size sweatshirt. The pants were made out of the arms of the shirt and the jacket was cut from the back and front. The pants I made up as i went. The jacket is an adaption of an Enid Gilchrist design.


I added a couple of simple appliques.

4 comments:

laughing purple goldfish said...

always love to see people recycling in their crafting endeavours... and the result is gorgeous... love it!

Jana Nielson said...

Oh the Cheeks on that baby!! I could just munch on them! He's a cutie!!

Tine said...

What a cute baby! And great outfit!!

Unknown said...

man o man I aspire to be as creative and crafty as you, and geez he is just getting to be such a little boy now, where did your baby go? just love it ...