Thursday, 22 May 2008

New Overalls for Michael



Made from a pattern in 'Sew for Baby, the fun way' by Kerstin Martensson



The cord came from my op-shopping yesterday. This is too small. I really should read instructions. The design was made for stretch fabrics! It fits but not for long. I really should have drafted it myself. That way I know it will fit and I can add some generous nappy room.

I still have another 1.5m of this cord and I'm planning on a little pinny dress for Lilly. If I can get Michael to settle early tonight. I plan on getting into the shed for some sewing time.

1 comment:

Tine said...

LOve the overalls! They are so cute. I usually don't put my little one in them, though, because it makes the diaper-changes such a hazzle. He really does not like the putting on and taking off clothes process!