Sunday, 11 May 2008

First Tooth


Can you see that tiny tooth? Such a tiny thing to cause so many tears and lack of sleep.

4 comments:

Toria said...

Congratulations Michael. Now let your mum get some more sleep, okay?

Rachael said...

Gosh he is just too cute for words!

Kelly Casanova said...

I'm with you on this one! My 10 month old got four teeth in the space of 2 weeks (in addition to the 2 she already had) She's working on the next 2 now.


Who would think such a beautiful young man could cause any trouble? At least you know it won't last.

* elizabeth * said...

aww. So sweet. How old is that little muffin? I have a little one whose been teething for months with no little white buds in sight. I'm new to yourr blog and way impressed. I love all your new plushies!