Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Crochet Helmet


Pattern from HERE



I used up the remaining wool from Michael's High Pants. The helmet will keep Michael's ears warm.

The builder finished up this morning. Now it's Pete's and my turn to get in there and do some work. We need to get the ceiling sealed, undercoated and painted. The walls need to be washed down and prepared for painting.

6 comments:

Toria said...

He is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute for words - both your little one and the helmet!

Anonymous said...

I think we are in danger of the model becoming the focus of attention here........very cute.
Nice hat too..........vbg.

monART said...

The helmet is absolutely stunning and your michael model is a total cuty ;-)

Tine said...

What a sweetheart!
I like the hat! Really really cute :-)

MayRae said...

What a cute little hat. Looks like he's ready for some rugged play with those sweet eyes :)