That Cheeky Monkey has been as rude as his owner and I need someone strong enough to keep him in line.
"I can do the job," said Lawrence. "If he's too naughty, I'll eat him", Lawrence said with a grin.
"I can do the job," said Lawrence. "If he's too naughty, I'll eat him", Lawrence said with a grin.
A4 paper is so wonderful! The perfect proportions for a Lion. Lawrence needs 3 sheets. One for his body and head, one for his face, ears and tail and the last for his mane.

Catching that mane into those seams wasn't the easiest thing I've ever done. I couldn't find the orange felt so he ended up with a yellow mane.

Michael got scared, when Lawrence roared at him! Poor Michael let out a blood curdling scream (it was just naughty mummy pretending!) I'll have to ensure James keeps Lawrence away from Michael. we don't want him traumatised by a stuffed Lion.
Ah finally 6 softies done for my six kids....
"What about me?" says a shy little voice. "I want to be made to."
"I have to finish this quilt," said I.
"If you don't make me I'll sit in the back of your mind and nag you," threatened the voice. "you don't clean up in here very often do you," observed the voice.
"I don't clean up much any where," said I.
Ah finally 6 softies done for my six kids....
"What about me?" says a shy little voice. "I want to be made to."
"I have to finish this quilt," said I.
"If you don't make me I'll sit in the back of your mind and nag you," threatened the voice. "you don't clean up in here very often do you," observed the voice.
"I don't clean up much any where," said I.

5 comments:
Love the little animals you have made. They reminded me of those large mice door stoppers. That heaps of people seemed to have back in the late 80's early 90's.:)
Your very clever.
Tracy, you have worked hard this week making all of those animals! I really think you need to reward yourself with a HUGE ammount of Diet Coke...and Chocolate!!
I am loving your animals!! You will have your own little menagerie soon!! Would love to see a piccie of all of them together - if you can get them all together an keep them still, that is!! LOL
Aaaw! We have a Llawrence Llama at our house. I think Lawrence is an underused plushie name.
Post a Comment