While the builder did his magic and the bigger kids at school Pete, Lilly, Michael and I went shopping in Port Pirie. And I found some fabulous bargains at the op-shops.

Curtains!
These are fully lined pleated and 7 ft long. They are in great condition. Perfect for keeping the cold out in the lounge room. Pete will have to put up a very secure curtain rail as these are HEAVY. I only paid $30 for them.

Fabric, fabric and more fabric. Some magazines and books. A couple of strange retro crafting tools. One called a K-tel Knitter and the other called a magic loom, both with their instruction sheets.

A tupperware container, more fabric, more magazines. A full box of knitting cotton, heaps of wool oddments, some trims and two drop spindles. I had a fantastic day finding my treasures.


And when I got home there was a parcel to pick up from the post office. Two wonderful AIO Wet Drop nappies from Cathy at www.reddroppads.com. Cathy had also popped in some wipes and bibs for Michael. I can't wait to put them onto Michael. Thanks Cathy :).
All these goodies helped to keep me in a good mood as I tried to contain some of the mess. I brushed the kitchen floor twice, Peter once and then we tried the mop. Even after brushing the surfaces down the damp cloth was just turning the dirt to mud. Pizza for dinner, made the kids happy.
All these goodies helped to keep me in a good mood as I tried to contain some of the mess. I brushed the kitchen floor twice, Peter once and then we tried the mop. Even after brushing the surfaces down the damp cloth was just turning the dirt to mud. Pizza for dinner, made the kids happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment